Online Appointment Booking
When using our online booking system:
- Select the type of appointment from the dropdown menu.
- Click a date on the calendar, then click the Search Button located below.
- The times available on that date will be displayed.
- Select the time you prefer.
- If you do not see a time you prefer, click on other dates for additional availability.
- Submit an Appointment Request. While creating your account, please select the option to "Receive Appointment Notification Emails and/or Texts" when setting up your account. Once you submit your request, you will receive an email that your appointment request was successfully submitted. If you do not select the Appointment Notifications option, you will not receive confirmation emails.
- YOUR APPOINTMENT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A SECOND EMAIL CONFIRMING YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- If your requested date and time are not available, you will receive either an email or phone call, asking you to resubmit a new request.
- We are usually able to respond to requests within a few hours during normal business hours. On days that we are closed, it may take up to 24 hours to respond to appointment requests.
- For same day appointments, please call the office as we may have additional times available that are not listed online.